- 24 hours electric power from this season 2017-2018
- It is suggested to arrive at this place with own or leased vehicle or with external transport. We do not have transportation service or all inclusive programs.
- Fuel supply: In Cerro Castillo there is no fuel since 2009. This service still appears on some maps. We can assist guests with diesel or gasoline only in emergencies.
- The nearest service center is 104 kms. (Puerto Natales)
- Guests coming from the Chilean side: last place to load fuel is Puerto Natales.
- Guests coming from the Argentine side: last place to load fuel is Esperanza, eventually Tapi Aike.
- For more information about your visit to Torres del Paine National Park, we recommend visiting the official website: http://www.parquetorresdelpaine.cl/
- A prepayment of 50% will be requested at the time of booking. One week before the date of arrival the remaining balance must be canceled.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days 50% of the amount paid to the reservation will be refunded.